lundi, janvier 23, 2006

 

Emigrés : première génération


J'adore cette photo de papie et mamie. Elle me fait penser à "Il était une fois en Amérique". Ici, les émigrés sont corses, ils ont été ouvriers, à force d'efforts ils ont ouvert leur propre commerce : Salducci, chaussures sur mesures. Quelle fierté ! Et quelle confiance dans l'avenir... Le serin dans sa cage en témoigne.

William

Comments:
Absolument. Et aussi aux scènes du New-York italien des années 10-20 dans le Parrain n°2.... Francis
 

Hello from London,
My name is Smadar Dreyfus. I am trying to find who wrote this family blog, especially the top blog about the Dreyfus family, on this blog profile.

I am researching my family history/genealogy, and this blog of DREYFUS family history seem to mention my great-grand parents (Paul and Helen Dreyfus) who were cousins who married. in Reims then Mulhouse. Thier son Jean-Jacques Dreyfus was my grandfather.

If you know the blog owner and writer, Please, I would be most grateful if you could let me know or put us in touch.

my email is: smadardreyfus@yahoo.co.uk, smadardreyfus@gmail.com

Best wishes,

Smadar Dreyfus
London UK



 
Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?